INBA / PNBA is World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Compliant
• All athletes must be drug-free and compliant with the WADA Anti-Doping Code. Drug testing is to conform to current WADA Prohibited List by WADA Accredited Labs.
• All testing will be carried out on site or at an approved designated site in accordance with INBA / PNBA Drug Testing Custody and Control Form Collection Policy and Procedures.
• All athletes will contribute a portion of the drug testing fees with each contest entry fee.
• Testing includes all performance enhancing “drugs” that are on the current WADA Prohibited List.
• All athletes must pass an INBA / PNBA WADA certified urine or blood test (all athletes subject to random testing, and in and out of competition testing).
• INBA / PNBA will also conduct random drug testing at each event as well as random testing to for members throughout the year.
• If an athlete tests positive for a banned substance they will be suspended from competing for a minimum of one year up to a lifetime ban based on the severity and quantities/levels of banned substance or substances detected. The athletes name, test results & suspension length will be posted on our website as well as our social media platforms.
• Any athlete that produces an Adverse Analytical Finding (Positive Test Result) faces immediate suspension beginning the date of the positive test. Results Management will officially begin. The athlete will be notified in writing of the Adverse Analytical Finding, and the Confidential Test Report will be provided from the lab. The athlete has the right to appeal the decision in writing within 10 business days, and pay the total cost of the “B” sample testing. However, the suspension remains in effect until either the “B” sample confirms or refutes the findings. Once a final ruling is made by the local and International INBA / PNBA committee, then there is no second appeal.
• It is your responsibility to be aware of the substances that are on the prohibited list. Ignorance is not an excuse.
We strongly recommend that you check your products and ingredients thoroughly through the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) official website below!
Prohibited Substances and Methods